Do you wish you could sit down with Coach Dane Miller and learn how to coach during a competition for Olympic weightlifting? Now is your chance! Be prepared to take notes and get your questions answered!
LEARN HOW TO:
- Improve your knowledge of the backroom and running the cards at the board
- Learn how to plan months in advance for competition day
- Comprehend Athlete Analysis for greater performance
- Learn secrets to peaking strength with technique
- Comprehend Peak week and athlete communication
- Establish the ins and outs of competition day!
- Six lectures on in-competition coaching and preparation
- Pre-competition printable worksheet
- Athlete Card for competition prep